The company is instrumental in offering Fresh Coriander that is widely used in cooking. The offered coriander has excellent aroma due to which it is used in various veg and non-veg food items. Finding application in making chutney and dips, it can be bought from us in safe packaging. This coriander is also used for salad dressing and garnishing purposes. In chopped form, it is used in gravy based items, curries, raita and many other dishes for providing taste to them.
Some of the health benefits of Coriander are given below.
- Cineole, one of the 11 components of the essential oils, and linoleic acid are both present in coriander, and they possess antirheumatic and antiarthritic properties.
- The disinfectant, detoxifying, antiseptic, antifungal, and antioxidant properties of coriander are ideal for clearing up skin disorders such as eczema, dryness, and fungal infections.
- The acids present in coriander, like linoleic acid, oleic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid and ascorbic acid (vitamin C) are very effective in reducing cholesterol levels in the blood.
- The components of essential oils found in coriander such as borneol and linalool, aid in digestion, proper functioning of the liver, and bonding of bowels, while also helping treat diarrhea.
- The Journal of Ethnopharmacology suggests that coriander positively helps lower blood pressure in people suffering from hypertension.
- Cilantro is high in iron, which directly helps people who suffer from anemia.
- Multiple studies have shown coriander to have strong anti-histamine properties that can reduce the uncomfortable effects of seasonal allergies and hay fever (rhinitis).
- Salmonella is one of the most dangerous causes of foodborne illnesses in the world, so any natural way to protect yourself against it is very important.
- As a rich source of calcium, coriander is of great value for people who want to protect their bones.
- Coriander, due to the rich aroma of its essential oils, helps in the proper secretion of enzymes and digestive juices in the stomach; thereby, stimulates digestion and peristaltic motion.
- The essential oils in coriander are rich in antimicrobial, antioxidant, anti-infectious, and detoxifying components and acids.
- There is also beta-carotene in the leaves, which prevents a number of other diseases that affect the eye and can even reverse the effects of vision degradation in aging patients.
- Coriander is a very good disinfectant and has antimicrobial properties that protect the eyes from contagious diseases like conjunctivitis.